Okay, so I’m bored, so thought I’d write again. Something totally off topic from my mental health, to try and drown out the bad thoughts and distract me from the urges to SH ….
THE BRITISH TAG
- How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I’m more of a coffee person, but have the occasional cuppa with 3 sugars. Oops.
- Favourite part of your roast?
Roast Potatoes for sure. Lush.
- Favourite dunking biscuit?
- Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Afternoon tea of cake and tea….
- Favourite word?
Something not very British and it’s a swear, so I won’t share! Just think duck….
- Cockney rhyming slang?
Errrr….. never really thought about it really.
- Favourite BRITISH sweet?
No idea…. is Haribo British? Ha.
- What would your pub be called?
- No.1 British person?
- Favourite restaurant?
Don’t really eat out much, so don’t have one.
- What British song pops into your head?
*thinks….* nope, got nothing.
The devils spread. Bleurgh!